200g Rendang Sauce
500g Beef (slice)
7 nos Idaho Potato
20g Mozarella Cheese
20g Cheddar Cheese
1. Bring water to boil. Boil potatoes until half cook. Remove potatoes from the pot and set aside.
2. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1/4 inch intact. Set aside.
3. Deep fry potatoes until the skin becomes crispy.
4. Heat oil in a pan, sauté beef for 30 seconds.
5. Add rendang sauce, stir until thickens and beef is fully cooked.
6. Place beef rendang in potato skins. Sprinkle the top with cheddar and mozarella cheese.
7. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 5 minutes. 8. Serve.