Dried Chili, soaked, blend 20g
Maggi Oriental Barbecue Sauce 20g
Red Onion (blend) 25g
Shallot (blend) 20g
Garlic (blend) 5g
Ginger (blend) 5g
Water (for blend) 50ml
Tamarind paste 2g
Belacan (Blend) 10g
Cooking Oil 40g
Palm Sugar 8g
HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES Rendang
Cooking Oil 10g
Lemongrass (blend) 25g
fresh turmeric (blend) 10g
Maggi Rendang Paste 40g
Coconut Milk 50g
Kaffir lime leaf 2g
Turmeric leaf 6g
Maggi Chicken Stock 5g
HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES (Baked) 205g
Rice (rinsed) 350g
Coconut Milk 200g
Pandan Leaf (1pcs) 10g
Ginger (crushed) 8g
Lemongrass (1no) (crushed) 15g
Plating for Nasi Lemak with HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES Rendang
Fragrant Rice 150g
Sambal Sauce 50g
HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES Rendang 52g
Hard boiled egg, cut half 1no
Fried ground nut 30g
Fried anchovies 20g
Slice cucumber 10g
- Heat oil in a pan
- Sautee blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Add in dry chilli and continue cooking.
- Add in MAGGI Oriental BBQ Sauce, water, tamarind paste and palm sugar.
- Season off with MAGGI Ikan Bilis Stock and palm sugar and continue cooking until boiling.
- Bake HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES in the oven with temperature of 180°C. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan and sautee blended ingredients until fragrant
- Add in Maggi Rendang Paste and stir until well combined.
- Pour in water
- Add turmeric leaf and kaffir lime leaf and bring to boil.
- Add in coconut milk and coconut paste
- Season with Maggi Chicken Stock and sugar
- Simmer until sauce thickens
- Add in baked HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES and stir until well coated.
- Mix all ingredients into rice cooker
- Let coconut fragrant rice fully cook in rice cooker
- Rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- To fasten the preparation, you can directly heat up HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES in rendang sauce.
- HARVEST GOURMET™ CHARGRILLED PIECES is pre-cooked product.