This ramen, complete with cooked egg, broth and teriyaki sauce can now be prepared using plant-based protein. But that’s only the beginning. The HARVEST GOURMET™ PLANT-BASED CUTLET gives chefs the versatility they need for creativity.
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET™ PLANT-BASED CUTLET 10pcs
Hard boiled eggs 10pcs
Cooked ramen noodles 1kg
- Pour the water, the soy sauce and the ponzu sauce into a big cooking pot and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the miso paste, season with salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pan-fry the HARVEST GOURMET™ PLANT-BASED CUTLET and mince the spring onions.
- Place the noodles into the hot broth and serve in an attractive serving bowl. Place the sliced CUTLET on top with the spring onions. Then, top with the halved egg and the Sambal chili. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pickle the egg in soy, mirin, and sesame oil over night.
- Season the Ramen with toasted sesame oil, or serve with additional Miso to season the Ramen.
- Serve with fresh red chili in rice vinegar.