Our HARVEST GOURMET™ SCHNITZEL can be used to make well-loved dishes all the more loveable, from Katsu Ramen to a glowing Katsu Curry with sticky rice. It’s easy to prepare. So whether you’re creating sandwiches, salads or satisfying mains, you can serve it quickly and deliciously.
- 1:00 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET™ SCHNITZEL 10pcs
Cooked Japanese rice 1kg
Spring cabbage 500g
Japanese curry paste 300g
Cooking oil 60ml
- Mince the onions. Cut the potatoes and the carrots into big 2cm dices.
- In a big cooking pot, heat the oil and sweat the minced onions for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the cut potatoes and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Japanese pickles and ginger.
- You can cook the HARVEST GOURMET™ SCHNITZEL in an oven or deep fryer for a good result.